* For an $8 weekly fee ($18 for non-members), participants will enjoy a special theme each week while golfing the course anytime between 2:30 pm until sunset. Please sign up in advance for tee times with each golfer’s name. Let the clubhouse know if you would like to be added to a golfing group or would like to have golfers join your group (4-6 in a group).
* Each golfer participating in the theme receives a free bottled beverage! Participation can be any creative attempt to be Adorable and/or Zany with your clothing, accessories, golf bag, golf cart, etc.
* Plan to arrive early and/or hang around afterward to mingle and check out each golfer’s creativity (and perhaps golfing ability)!
* Golfing Gal Event signs will be out on the course:
--Closest to the Pin
The three event winners will receive a small prize (and joyful recognition)! No prizes will be awarded for lowest scores, so Golfing Gals may choose to "compete" individually, or as a 2-5 person scramble team, adding their own degree of a “reward system” within their group.
* Photos will be taken and posted each Thursday: "Most Adorable" and "Zaniest". Recognition and a small prize will be awarded on the following Wednesday.
* For all who pay the participant fee, paper ballots or voting via the FB “HCCC Golfing Gals Photo Board” (FB Messenger, if you wish to keep your opinion discreet) will be available. Voting will close each Tuesday evening so that the winners can be announced as the new theme begins.
-Golfing Gal Grads June 2
* Wear your favorite college/high school alma mater cap/jersey, or don that mortarboard grad hat and/or robe!
-Baby(ies) Shower! June 9
* This is our chance to shower Amber Haas with well-wishes as she and Cody (and Harper!) prepare for the birth of their twins!
Remember that Amber was last year’s koozie-creator-donator!
-Hat/Visor/Bandana/Sunglasses June 16
-Color Coordinated June 23
-Stars & Stripes June 30
-Glowing Neon July 7
-Hawaiian Luau July 14
-2021 Olympics July 21
-Bridal Par-Tee Shower July 28
* This will be a chance to pull out any old bridesmaids dresses and other fun bridal paraphernalia, while wishing Kailee Epema a happy and blessed wedding/marriage (with Trent!)!
-Zootopia on the Greens August 4
-Wild, Wild West August 11
-Super Hero/Pirate/Villain August 18
-Decades August 25
* Choose your favorite decade to build into your golfing theme for the evening!
P.S. Save any/all of your August ideas for Halloween -- and our 3rd Annual Hawk Creek Howl (date TBA).